Involuntary treatment

Anyone who is subjected to Involuntary treatment is entitled to a public representative. We accept engagements as public representative in cases involving compulsory care of children in accordance with the Swedish Care of Young Persons Act and can represent either the parents or the child. We also accept engagements as public representatives in matters involving compulsory psychiatric treatment in accordance with the Swedish Compulsory Mental Care Act and involuntary treatment of substance abusers in accordance with the Swedish Care of Abusers (Special Provisions) Act. When appointed by the administrative courts, our work is paid for by the state. You are entitled to request who will represent you in the matter and you can specifically request an attorney from Kaiding.