Kaiding offers its clients assistance with employment and labour law–related issues faced both by employers and employees including:
- Drafting and reviewing employment agreements
- Providing advice before, during and following termination and other conclusions of employment
- Providing advice in conjunction with reorganisations, downsizing, company transfers, etc.
- Advice involving intellectual property assets, trade secrets, non–compete clauses and security undertakings
- The formulation of pension, incentive, bonus and other reward programmes
- Advice regarding responsibility for the work environment and rehabilitation
- Integrity and personal data issues
- Insolvency–related labour law, wage guarantees, etc.
Kaiding also represents clients before courts of law and arbitral tribunals as well as in union negotiations.